- National Spinning’s dye plant receives Oeko-Tex® Certification
- CAROLINA NONWOVENS ANNOUNCES GROUND-BREAKING FOR NEW FACILITY
- National Spinning giving back to the community in Beulaville, NC
- Not too late to apply for NCSU National Spinning/Leff Scholarship
- National Spinning at SYFA spring 2015 conference
Yarns with industrial strength!
For the past few years, National Spinning has been selling high tenacity spun polyester yarns sometimes known as “Ranger” or “Composite” yarns.
End-uses for these yarns include cordage (ropes), belts, and tires.
Yarns can be spun with Z or S twist. We can supply single- or multiple-ply products.
For more information, contact us.
Request a Quote
Click here to request information about yarn availability and pricing.
Don’t know what count you need?
We can help.