Being mindful of our associates, communities, and planet is second nature to us. National Spinning is firmly committed to supplying safe products produced in community-friendly work environments. Here are a few highlights.
- We are now “zero landfill” at all our yarn manufacturing facilities.
- Many of the raw materials we use are either natural fibers or fibers made from reclaimed raw materials. These include wool, post-consumer fibers, and post-industrial fibers.
- All of our manufacturing-plants’ textile waste is reused in other products either by us or others.
- Many customers receive yarn on reusable tray-packs rather than in corrugated packaging. Intracompany transfers are in reusable packaging.
- Programs firmly established have reduced our water usage, decreased our energy consumption, and generally lowered our carbon footprint.
For more information, click here.