- National Spinning at Outdoor Retailer in January 2016
- National Spinning’s dye plant receives Oeko-Tex® Certification
- CAROLINA NONWOVENS ANNOUNCES GROUND-BREAKING FOR NEW FACILITY
- National Spinning giving back to the community in Beulaville, NC
- Not too late to apply for NCSU National Spinning/Leff Scholarship
Yarns with industrial strength!
For the past few years, National Spinning has been selling high tenacity spun polyester yarns sometimes known as “Ranger” or “Composite” yarns.
End-uses for these yarns include cordage (ropes), belts, and tires.
Yarns can be spun with Z or S twist. We can supply single- or multiple-ply products.
For more information, contact us.
Request a Quote
Click here to request information about yarn availability and pricing.
Don’t know what count you need?
We can help.